Wednesday 31 January 2018

Museum of Science and Industry

MOSI is having a lot of activities on robot and other science lesson. We went together and children had lots of fun and learning. There was a demo on the the intelligence between robot and human.
     
From there we moved to plane museum which have recently renovated with lots of new entertainments .Jobychayan and Munnu enjoyed the virtual reality aerospace bus, which I thought bit dangerous. However, it was enjoyable and bit adventurous  for them

 


Geo is enjoying lifting a big car using lever.





        Annu and Theresu are trying to solve a mathematical puzzle.





No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Manchester, United Kingdom
A catholic mum with four wonderful children and my wonderful husband. My interests includes my family, faith,home education.Would love to do n enjoy Craft and arts,baking, journaling and reading when I get time,celebrates liturgical feasts in the family, likes Charlotte Mason philosophy, passionate about nature study, Montessori fan.To keep innocence, I would like to keep Annu as the eldest, Munnu and Theresu and Georgu as the youngest. Likes to read on parenting, lousy housekeeper,would love to work for the kingdom of God. I am a Homeopath too, member of Faculty of Homeopathy UK and anyone who like to have a safe, natural medicinal approach, feel free to approach me.