Wednesday 2 November 2016

All Hallows Eve / All Saints day Eve

It is the time again for All saints and had the opportunity to have an All Hallows eve party along with Thomas family this year instead of our regular homeschoolers group and from Manchester JY groups.

 Children even did some pumpkin lanterns with some christian symbols.





This was so great and I thank God as it was my dream to sew some saints costumes with our sewing machine and come true with the help my beloved Jobychayan. We started the day with some costumes, food and some games. Children looked so lovely in their saints costumes and so happy to see it.

              Theresu as  St Joan of Arc


                     Munnu as St Patrick


                  St Therese and St Faustina



St George



               Samuel as St George



                    Vidya as St Theresa of Calcutta


Video of All saints eve here

As a family we went to some of the houses in Worcester as children would love to meet some people and have trick/ treat sweets too. ,


Theresu and Benny along with big children singing '' We are marching saints....I wanna be in that number...''

Reached home and had scavenger hunt, guess saints and everyone did brief introduction of their saints and was great




          Heart behind the costumes


                                                All Saints pray for us



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Manchester, United Kingdom
A catholic mum with four wonderful children and my wonderful husband. My interests includes my family, faith,home education.Would love to do n enjoy Craft and arts,baking, journaling and reading when I get time,celebrates liturgical feasts in the family, likes Charlotte Mason philosophy, passionate about nature study, Montessori fan.To keep innocence, I would like to keep Annu as the eldest, Munnu and Theresu and Georgu as the youngest. Likes to read on parenting, lousy housekeeper,would love to work for the kingdom of God. I am a Homeopath too, member of Faculty of Homeopathy UK and anyone who like to have a safe, natural medicinal approach, feel free to approach me.